As a Professional Organizer in Toronto, Kathleen designs a maintainable plan to organize your files, edit out clutter, set up a system to keep you organized, and maximize your space. Clients are left with an organized space where they can work with reduced stress and increased efficiency. The results create an ideal work environment where you can be highly productive.
To get help now, call 647-710-1134 to schedule a free assessment. We are happy to sign a Confidentiality Agreement at any point.
- Sort through, reduce, and file papers (on desk, floor, in boxes, etc.)
- Help with purging and reorganizing electronic files
- Create efficient paper or electronic filing system tailored to your needs
- Establish or work with existing electronic file retention/tracking system (help colleagues share knowledge)
- Hang awards, certificates, designations, degrees, framed photos
- Audit furniture set up, and make adjustments for efficiency
- Set up efficient office space for a new business
- Scan business cards and set up contact management system
- Establish secure and accessible personal filing system
- Set up reminder emails (birthdays, read articles, gym, subscription renewals, etc.)
- Help comply with company’s “Clean Desk” policy
MOVING AND UNPACKING
- Packing up offices for a smooth transition
- Changing offices
- Switching office floors
- Moving to new building, etc.
- Prepping office space for new employee
- Merging offices/companies
- Organize photos electronically (preserve corporate history)
- Deal with incoming email, projects, files, business cards
- Set up system to keep supplies, samples, and products organized
- Sort out how to artfully display and preserve collections and hobbies
IMPROVING OTHER SPACES IN THE OFFICE
- Declutter office supply room, storage room, or closet
- Track and store corporate art work
- Clean fridge, restock supplies, and make staff kitchen area welcoming
ORGANIZING ALTERNATIVE WORKSPACES
- If you frequently work on the road, or out of your vehicle, you’ll have different needs than an office worker
- How to deal with invoicing, filing, receipts, supplies, garbage, etc.
- Review systems quarterly, every 6-months, or annually
- Provide Maintenance Visits (3-hour session to clear any papers, file, readjust or tweak system, get process back up and running, etc.)
OFFERING SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, LUNCH-AND-LEARN SESSIONS
Whether it’s a Brown Bag lunch, Lunch N’ Learn, workshop, or a special Human Resources-initiated presentation, help educate employees on how to maximize their efficiency and productivity in the office, while tamping down their stress levels.
Suggested potential topics are:
Cluttered Office Holding You Back? Tips & Tricks to Fix It
Holding onto things can hold you back. By untangling clutter, people can feel excited to make their business or job a more inviting space in which to work and create.
Tips & Tricks to Stay Organized & Remain Productive
If you have trouble getting started, finishing projects, and feel like you never get ahead, let’s discuss the key to getting your work organized.
Why Organizing is Key to Peaceful Working Life
If you feel overwhelmed and frustrated by chaos, this presentation can help you create systems and develop routines to bring peace into your work life.
How to Organize Your Workspace
If you feel stuck in a messy workspace, my clutter clearing tips will help you gain back time and energy for the activities, projects, and goals you value the most.
From Paper Mess to Organized Success
If you have a mountain of paper and files in your workspace, you’re not alone. For a supposed digital society, paper clutter is still an epidemic. I’ll give tips on how to remove the obstacles.
Why We Procrastinate and How to Stop
Paralyzed, frustrated, overwhelmed, drowning. At some point, we all sabotage ourselves. Let me show you how to move your goals and projects forward.
How to Optimize Your Desk
If your desk is covered in paperwork, daily you stare at unrealized dreams and unfinished projects. Let me show you how to get a clear desk, and even clearer mind.
10 Tips for Smart Filing
People waste time and energy searching for physical and electronic files. After this talk, it’ll be easy to find what you need.
- We will organize a clothing drive in your office, with donations picked up by the Canadian Diabetes Association (a free service). The clothing is then sold to Value Village, where proceeds go to support charities in Toronto.
- If you know of a Toronto-based charity or non-profit that needs help organizing, please email us your suggestion.